Professional Books Need a
Professional Looking Media Kit
We teamed up with publicity expert Joan Stewart, aka The Publicity Hound, a former newspaper editor, to create a bundle of Author Media Kit templates that that wow journalists, bloggers, reviewers, agents, audience members, buyers---even big publishers. Best of all, you don't have to be a techie to use them. If you can type, you're good to go. The package includes a 62-page guidebook that walks you step by step through the process of creating your Author Media Kit. You'll get 15 Media Kit templates and assorted photo templates. Spend several weeks researching and creating your Media Kit. Or finish the entire project in a day or two with our templates. Just remove the instructional text and add your own.
A Comprehensive Guide
You’ll start by reading our guide that explains what a Media Kit is, how to use it, what goes into it, and how to turn the Word documents you will create into PDFs. The guide also includes helpful samples of every template so you can see what each element of your kit is supposed to look like when you’re done. You never need to guess or worry that you’re missing something important.
And 15 Easy-to-use Templates
All fifteen templates are designed to make it drop-dead easy for you to create every important marketing piece that will help you sell your books. You’ll learn how to write your author bio, book synopsis and other summaries that journalists can cut and paste. And you’ll receive Joan’s expert guidance on how to create materials that will appeal to book store owners, book buyers and meeting planners who can hire you to speak.
This Toolkit Includes
- A 62-page "Quick and Easy Media Kit Templates for Indie Authors" guide that includes instructions on how to use the guide, and samples of all 15 templates, delivered digitally in PDF format
- Joan's special report, "Tips for Rewriting Your Boring Bio," delivered digitally in PDF format
- 15 templates, delivered in Word/Pages format, that you'll use to create your Media Kit materials.
- Instant digital delivery of the guide and templates to your email.
- Template 1: Sample Press Release for Fiction
- Template 2: Sample Press Release for Non-Fiction
- Template 3: Sample Author Bio
- Template 4: Sample Book Synopsis
- Template 5: Sample Contact information Sheet
- Template 6: Sample of a Sample Chapter
- Template 7: Sample Book Review Request
- Template 8: Sample Cover Letter to a Retail or Bookstore Merchandiser
- Template 9: Sample Book Review Excerpts
- Template 10: Sample Sell Sheet 1 (Live Events)
- Template 11: Sample Sell Sheet 2 (National Sales)
- Template 12: Sample Interview Questions
- Template 13: Sample Book Tips Cheat Sheet
- Template 14: Sample Speaker One Sheet – If Book is Not Yet Released
- Template 15: Sample Speaker One Sheet – If Book is Already Published
Go Deeper with the Plus Edition
Want to kick your book publicity into fifth gear?
Our "Plus Edition" Adds 3 Special Bonus Guides:
The PDF Cheat Sheet "89 Reasons to Write a Press Release," a $30.00 Value
The PDF Checklist"27 Book Review and Recommendation Sites," a $30.00 Value
And Joan's best eBook "How to be a Kick-Butt Publicity Hound," a $47.00 Value.
You will Also Get 3 In-Depth Training Videos:
"Headline Tips, Tools and Templates" (75 Minutes), a $50.00 Value
"How to Sell Books by the Truckload" (136 Minutes), a $200.00 Value
"How to use Social Media to Connect with Journalists" (96 Minutes), a $50.00 Value.
That is a $407.00 Total Value in Training and Guides, Included in the Plus Edition!
What this Toolkit can do for You
It will remove the guesswork, the stress and the hours of research.
You can spend days trying to figure out what pieces you must include in your kit, and which are optional. Then you can spend another several weeks writing them on your own and wondering if you've done it correctly. Our templates shave weeks off the chore.
It will show journalists you know exactly what they need.
Joan knows exactly what editors, reporters, freelancers and book reviewers expect to find inside your kit. The Media Kit templates are designed so that busy journalists can "cut and paste" what you've written and insert it right into their stories, if necessary.
It gives you an unfair advantage.
While other authors are struggling to create their Author Media Kits, you're breezing through the templates and following Joan's simple instructions. She tells you the correct order to write specific paragraphs of information but leaves you free to write in your own voice. No matter if you are a fiction, non-fiction, poetry, or children's author.
Select Your Edition and Buy Today
A $407.00 Total Value
- Includes EVERYTHING in the Standard Edition, PLUS...
- The PDF Cheat Sheet "89 Reasons to Write a Press Release," a $30.00 Value.
- Joan's 90-minute video on "Book Publicity Ideas You Can Use Today to Sell More Books Tomorrow" with bonuses, a $50.00 Value.
- Joan's best eBook "How to be a Kick Butt Publicity Hound," a $47.00 Value.
- "Headline Tips, Tools and Templates" Training Video (75 Minutes), a $50.00 Value.
- "How to Sell Books by the Truckload" Training Video (136 Minutes), a $200.00 Value.
- "How to use Social Media to Connect with Journalists" Training Video (96 Minutes), a $50.00 Value.
- 15 Media Kit Templates to Make Creating Your Media Kit Simple
- 15 Media Kit Samples to See How Pro's Do It
- Special Report "Tips for Rewriting Your Boring Author Bio" bonus, a $15.00 Value.Joan's 90-minute video on "Book Publicity Ideas You Can Use Today to Sell More Books Tomorrow" with bonuses, a $50.00 Value.
- A Selection of the Most Essential Templates
- 5 Media Kit Templates to Build a Basic Media Kit
- 5 Media Kit Samples to See How Pro's Do It