What People are Saying about the Pitching Templates
Two Great Editions to Choose From
You get the guide, all 19 templates, the PDF worksheet "How to Identify the Target Market for Your Book," the Media Database Templates and the Sample Sell Sheet for National Sales
Plus Edition Bundle
Want to kick your book publicity into fifth gear?
Our "Plus Edition" Adds 7 In-Depth Training Videos with Cheat Sheets and Checklists:
- Webinar Replay – 30+ Places to Find Fiction and Nonfiction Readers in Your Target Market (A $49.95 value)
- The New Rules of Following Up Pitches to Journalists (a $49.95 Value)
- 5 Steps to Use Breaking News to Score Publicity (A $49.95 value)
(Includes bonus handouts so you can see the exact pitches that a publicist emails to the media to get such a terrific response for her clients and place them on “Larry King Live,” “Dr. Phil” and on CNN’s HLN. (a $49.95 value)
- How to Convince Costco, Walmart, Target & Other Huge Chains to Sell Your Books with Amy Collins. Includes Amy’s Rolodex of contact information for wholesale buyers, a detailed Marketing Plan, a sample national Sales Letter and a sample Press Release. (A $49.95 Value)
- Crowdfunding: How to Use Other People's Money for Our Book or Project with Judith Briles (A $49.95 Value)
- How to use Social Media to Connect with Journalists (A $49.95 Value)
- How to Find Your Way into Glossy Magazines (A $49.95 Value)
- The PDF checklist - 27 Book Review and Book Recommendation Sites (A $30 value)
That is a $380.00 Total Value in Training and Guides, Included in the Plus Edition!
All of our Author Tool Kits come with our 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can try it out for 30 days, risk free. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us and we will gladly refund your money.
About Joan Stewart, Founder of “The Publicity Hound”
Publicity expert Joan Stewart, also known as The Publicity Hound, is a PR coach and mentor who works with small business owners who want to use free publicity to promote their expertise and tell their story to the world. She's a former newspaper editor who has taught thousands of CEOs, nonprofit executives, authors, speakers and experts how to get media attention. And she has helped her clients pitch themselves and get onto the "Today" show and onto the front page of The Wall Street Journal. Joan is the author of five eBooks on publicity and is quoted in more than 60 books on marketing, public relations and small business. Follow her on Twitter at @PublicityHound.
All guides and books are delivered digitally as eBooks or PDFs. All templates are delivered digitally as .DOC formatted files compatible with all major word-processing programs like MS Word, Pages, Open Office, Libre Office, etc. The downloadable files will arrive in a .zip compressed file folder and must be unzipped/extracted before use on your device. Product renderings are examples of what the product may look like on your device, or when printed. The monitors, tablets, eReader devices, and printed versions of the materials are not included in your purchase.