How Savvy Authors Publish and
Optimize their Books for
Blockbuster Sales on Amazon
Optimize their Books for
Blockbuster Sales on Amazon
Updated for 2019 - Including KDP for Print and eBook!
Self-publishing expert Tracy Atkins has created an amazing set of tools and methods you can use to publish and optimize your book on Amazon—the right way. By following Tracy's simple, four-phase Amazon Success Method, you'll get an in-depth understanding of the real Amazon, and to give your book a significant advantage over the competition.
This toolkit includes step-by-step instruction on how to publish your print book, Kindle eBook, and audiobook using Amazon’s publishing platforms: Kindle Direct Publishing, and ACX.
Tracy also shows you how to use your Author Central account to take control of your book’s Amazon product page, and then tweak it to perfection.
You'll also get ten excellent worksheets and checklists to make the entire process easy to manage. You'll learn to make powerful choices that will help you sell more books on the world’s largest book retailer.
In this Complete Toolkit You Will Find...
The Four-Concept Method
Designed to help you understand Amazon for what it really is, and how you can readjust your way of thinking to make your book a standout product on the world’s largest book retailer, this simple to understand and easy to follow method is backed up with expert tips and guidance to give your book a huge advantage.
Worksheets and Checklists
We include four worksheets and six checklists—in Word/Pages, and PDF printable formats—that will help you brainstorm, track, schedule, and find the right metadata, like keywords and categories, so you can stay organized and keep focused. We also include stand-alone upload guides for Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX), and Author Central.
A Comprehensive Guide
The Amazon Success Toolkit includes a 97-page PDF guide that is comprehensive, but written in plain English. You get the complete four-concept method, step-by-step guides to publishing your print, eBook, and audiobook, as well as pro tips, expert commentary and plenty of illustrations of each point. We make it easy to get your book on Amazon and master it.
Tackle Amazon Like a Pro
The Amazon Success Toolkit has everything you need to know to get your book published to Amazon successfully, and in excellent shape to shine. We cover everything from the behind-the-scenes working of Amazon, to how to actually upload all of those book files, including print to KDP, eBooks to Kindle, and Audiobooks to Audio Creation Exchange, the right way.
Learn the Amazon Success Method
This Amazon Success Method was created to help you better understand Amazon so that you can use it to sell more books. In the guide we will explain the inner workings of Amazon’s website, its search features, and how it chooses books to suggest to customers for purchase. We will break down the complicated publishing technology concepts, that often frustrate authors, into easy to understand language so you can get up to speed on the essentials of the publication business process.
Going beyond basic concepts, we will talk about how you can use simple and effective techniques to improve your book’s chances at being discovered on Amazon, and help it show up more often in front of potential customers. We will discuss how small efforts to choose book categories, keywords, and even how your cover looks, can have a big impact on your book’s success. After you master those ideas, by using our included worksheets, we will take an in-depth look at the best ways to get your print books, eBooks, and audio books into Amazon’s store.
Finally, we will talk about Amazon’s separate publishing and author services divisions and how you can use them to your advantage. As you progress through the toolkit, you will start looking at Amazon as a business opportunity, where your books are products, and you are an entrepreneur who can succeed in Amazon's vast marketplace.
What this Toolkit Can Do for You...
- It will show you how to make your book more competitive on Amazon. The Amazon Success Toolkit will teach you how to use all of the tools available on Amazon to make your book stand out and show up when people are looking for a book to buy. This will help you sell more books.
- It will save you an incredible amount of time. This toolkit breaks down tough and complicated technology lessons into four simple to understand concepts that you can use to maximize your book’s potential on Amazon. It will also show you, step-by-step, how to get your print book, eBook, and audio book uploaded and properly listed on Amazon.
- It gives you an unfair advantage with professional tips. Every section of the Amazon Success Toolkit is filled with professional tips and advice on what to do and how to get the most out of the publication process and do it the most efficient way. We take the guesswork out of the entire process of getting your book on Amazon.
Upgrade to the Plus Edition
- Publish with confidence by using our special book interior template designed for KDP Print and Kindle eBook.
- Create a beautiful, professional looking, industry standard book interior that your readers will love.
- Unique 2Way design allows you to format your print edition and eBook at the same time, saving you time and frustration.
- Includes fully illustrated instructions to make book layout easy.
- Made to use for both fiction and non-fiction books.
- Compatible with Microsoft Word, on PC and Mac. (Versions 97 through 2016)
Includes Incredible Tools to Help You Succeed on Amazon
Amazon Success Method Modules
- The Amazon You Don't Know
- The Four Amazon Success Concepts
- Putting it All Together / Going All In
- Special Pro Tips in Every Module
Four Expert Worksheets
- Book Description Worksheet
- Keyword Worksheet
- Category Worksheet
- Author Bio Worksheet
Three Step-By-Step Guides
- Kindle Direct Publishing (Print and eBook) Step-By-Step Guide
- Audiobook Exchange Step-By-Step Guide
- Author Central Step-By-Step Guide
Six Detailed Checklists
- The Amazon Success Method Checklist
- Amazon Book Publication Schedule Checklist
- Print Edition Pre-Publication Checklist
- Kindle / eBook Pre-Publication Checklist
- Audiobook Edition Pre-Publication Checklist
- Continuous Maintenance Schedule Checklist
Bonus: IngramSpark Step-by-Step Upload Guide
IngramSpark is an incredibly competitive and competent company that you can use to print and distribute your paperback, hardcover, or eBook. We include a special, fully illustrated bonus guide on using IngramSpark with every copy of the Amazon Success Toolkit.
What You Will Receive
3 step-by-step guides delivered digitally in PDF format.
6 checklists delivered digitally in PDF and Word format.
4 worksheets delivered digitally in PDF and Word format.
A 97-page PDF guide on how to use the tools and worksheets.
Bonus IngramSpark Step-by-Step Guide
Plus Edition includes book interior template in Word format. (Compatible with Microsoft Word 2013 or newer on PC and Mac)
Please note that the downloadable files will arrive in a .zip compressed file folder and must be unzipped/extracted before use on your device. Product renderings are examples of what the product may look like on your device, or when printed. The monitors, tablets, eReader devices, and printed versions of the materials are not included in your purchase.
What People are Saying about the Amazon Success Toolkit
“Author Smarts leads to Amazon Success. Amazon Success leads to Author Success … and all three are woven into the Amazon Success Toolkit. Rarely do I jump so enthusiastically on a “product” as I have this one. Should you get it? Only if you want to crack the Amazon code—it’s your co-partner in book distribution and sales.”
—Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd
"Amazon Success Toolkit is a straightforward, no nonsense, comprehensive and highly effective guide that takes you step by step through the maze of self-publishing with unparalleled clarity and precision. From advice on keywords, cover design, formatting and even marketing, Amazon Success Toolkit is all you need to succeed!"
—Gabrielle Glancy, Author, Editor, Poet
"Yep, succeeding with Amazon requires that you become a bit of a geek. Not a geek? Never fear, this guide is here with step-by-step instructions on every little thing you need to do to publish and make your book visible to the right readers in the world’s biggest bookstore. Essential! "
—Carla King, Founder, Author Friendly
"If your intention is to conquer the behemoth that is Amazon, you've just stumbled upon a powerful way to quell the beast! So many authors struggle because they don't have a clear and certain path to get them from point A to point B. With the Amazon Success Toolkit, Joel and Tracy have beautifully distilled fundamental best practices, business strategy and a smart system into an impressive and actionable resource that gives authors who implement their guidance, a significant advantage."
—Kimberley Grabas, Book Launch Expert, YourWriterPlatform.com
"This newest toolkit is nothing less than phenomenal. It has everything -- and I mean everything -- a first-time indie author will need to publish on Amazon and Kindle Direct Publishing. Although I've published several books, I know that I'll want to keep this information nearby as well because this toolkit is jam-packed with precisely the information authors need to be well-informed before tapping the publish key."
—Frances Caballo, Author, Social Media Expert
"Finally, this is the toolkit I've been waiting for! Three things set Amazon Success Toolkit apart from all the other imitators. First, it explains the four key concepts to understanding how the always-confusing Amazon labyrinth works. Second, it shows you how to get set up on Amazon, CreateSpace, Kindle Direct Publishing, Audiobook Creation Exchange, and Author Central, which will help you leap over your competitors. Third, a valuable package of killer work sheets and checklists at the end of the book will help you cover all the bases and sell far more than you imagined. Don't publish anything else until you buy this toolkit."
—Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound
Standard Edition (2019)
- The 97 page book in PDF format.
- 4 Worksheets (in Word/Pages and PDF printable formats)
- 4 Checklists (in Word/Pages and PDF printable formats)
- 3 Step-by-step guides for Kindle Direct Publishing, Audiobook Creation Exchange, and Author Central
- Bonus IngramSpark Step-by-Step Guide
Want an Unbelievable Deal
on ALL of our Toolkits?
on ALL of our Toolkits?
Your product will be available for instant download after payment